Middle Fork Magic On The River is located in picturesque Garden Valley, Idaho, only 50 miles north of Boise. The site is just a three-mile drive from Banks Lowman Road and located on the Middle Fork River with convenient vehicle access. Amenities and additional guest accommodations are just a few minutes away in nearby Crouch or Garden Valley. With beautiful views of distant mountains, fields of wildflowers, and the river surrounded by natural landscaping, this wedding destination will provide a wonderful backdrop for your special day. Bon Fires are a must! Our prices are as follows:
Special Event Weekend ~ $1,400
- Inside and Outside use of the property for Bridal Party the day before the Event for decorating, Wedding Rehearsal, Wedding Rehearsal Dinner (if applicable) and Bridal Party not exceed 9 persons.
- Event Day Outside Day Use of the property for 10 hours ~ 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. The Client may continue the event after 9 p.m. under negotiated conditions at no extra cost. Any event running longer than 10 hours will incur additional fees.
- Inside Use of the property is permitted for Groom, Bride, Bridal Party, and catering on the day of the Event. Guests are encouraged to remain outside during the event.
- Overnight stay for the Bride & Groom in the Honeymoon Suite (Master Bedroom) on the day of the Event.
- Client to remain on the property the day after the event for as long as needed to clean up, tear down, etc.
- 1 Port-a Potty per 100 guests at no charge to the Client
- Kitchen Facilities: The property will supply two refrigerators, double oven, 4 burner stove, Gas BBQ and microwave for Client’s use during the event.
- Two trash bins with trash bags will be on site for Client’s use during the event.
- Outdoor parking is available for use at no extra cost if used within the allotted 10 hour time period.
Thanks for everything! Our wedding was better than I could have imagined. Here is to New Friends! We love this place and it was great to wed my love (Karole) here among our friends & family. Wishing you “Peace of Mind”Bryan – Meridian, ID
We are so glad we found your wonderful cabin. We had an amazing time and it was the perfect place to stay for our wedding! We were very blessed to find each other and we got to share our marriage/wedding with our friends and celebrate our new beginning with them here. We love seeing the wildlife and the river was a great place to play with our labs–the whole pack of them! We loved the bay window – looking out in the morning was amazing and at night with the moon shining on the water was so beautiful. We will be back.John & Sarah, Nampa, ID
We will be back to enjoy this ideal location again! Our wedding was more than I hoped for – thank you for your kindess and generosity! This cabin is the perfect combo of rustic and comfort-you have created the best retreat! Looking forward to many more memories at Middlefork Magic!Karole-Meridian, ID
Thank you so much for making our Wedding Day so perfect and special. Your cabin is so cozy & beautiful. The scenery was spectacular! The memores we made at your wonderful place are everlasting and I wouldn’t trade them for the world. I’ll never forget writing my vows on the window nook in the bedroom suite.Natash & Ben- Salt Lake City, UT
My husband and I were married here on September 18th, 2010. My bridesmaids and I had the cabin all to ourselves for the night before the wedding and then the following morning to relax and then prepare for the wedding. It was the perfect setting for our perfect wedding! The weather was great and the river was gorgeous! Our photos are wonderful, there were so many with great scenery backdrops. Bridget and Steve were so awesome to have around, and such a great help if we needed anything! We will definitely be back!Sara & Chad ~ Prairie City, OR